The kanjivaram sarees are one of the most popular sarees you can wear during festivals and weddings. The kanjeevaram saree is a one-piece saree that has a traditional look. It is made from silk and comes with a blouse piece at the back. The Kanjeevaram Saree has a deep pleated border, making it look elegant and beautiful.
Kanjeevaram sarees are gorgeous, intricate pieces of art. They require a lot of time, patience, and dedication to make them look perfect. When you wear the Kanjeevaram saree, you will feel like a queen.
This Kanjivaram silk saree is made using handlooms, which gives it a unique look. The zari border has intricate patterns in silver-gold zari, which makes the saree look more elegant. The pallu and blouse are also made using zari, giving the saree the perfect finishing touch. The pallu can be matched to any blouse color, while the blouse can be matched with any pallu color. The subtle charm exuded by this delightful Kanjeevaram saree, its body filled with patterns in silver gold zari, makes it a must-have for every woman’s wardrobe!
Care for the Beauty of Kanjivaram
Kanjeevaram silk sarees are known for their intricate and colorful designs. These Sarees are made from the finest silk and use a unique dyeing process to produce beautiful and vibrant colors. They are also known for their long-lasting quality, which makes them a great choice for any occasion. But what makes these Sarees so special? And how do you take care of them?
If you’re thinking of getting a Kanjeevaram silk Saree, there are some things you should know before you purchase it.
- First, knot the tassels after detaching the blouse material. This will help keep your Saree in good shape for a long time.
- Store your Saree folded on flat shelves, as heavy kanjivaram and bridal Sarees are best suited to small spaces like closets or chests. Only stack up to 3 in a column!
- You should also avoid using hangers because they can cause damage to your precious silk threads. Instead, use silica gel sachets to absorb moisture.
- Give it air every 3-4 months, so it doesn’t get moldy or damaged from sitting in one place for too long (this is especially important if you live in humid climates).
Washing Tips for your Kanjeevaram Sarees
Kanchipuram Sarees are beautiful, but they’re also delicate. They should be dry cleaned after every use—no exceptions. Never wash your Saree in a washing machine. This can cause irreparable damage.
If you’re worried about stains, there’s no need to worry: Kanjeevaram silk Sarees can take the wear and tear that comes from the elements and still look new. Stains, however arrogant they are – stains of ink, oil, wine, or ketchup can be reversed if done with care.
Kanjeevaram silk sarees must be washed after two or three uses to ensure they retain their softness and elegance. If there are stains on your Kanjeevaram sarees, try one of the following methods:
- Water-soluble stains can be removed by gently scrubbing with a damp cloth. Rinse in cold water.
- Greasy stains can be removed by dabbing with some solvent like acetone.
Kanjeevaram sarees are considered very auspicious and are often worn on special occasions such as weddings, religious ceremonies, and festivals. They are often paired with traditional jewelry such as gold bangles, necklaces, and earrings, as well as a matching blouse and petticoat.
The sarees are considered a luxury and are quite pricey, but they are considered a very good investment as they hold their value and can be passed on to future generations. One can easily get beautiful Kanjeevaram sarees online from apps like Myntra and sites/ physical stores like Taneira.