Thinking of learning principles of continuous deployment and software development operations techniques through DevOps Training Program? Then you can rightly get yourself linked up with the DevOps Training Foundational Course right over here. All you need is just to have a clear understanding of the course and then follow a few steps to enroll in the course.
Brief of the Course
This foundational course of DevOps is a specially designed training program for professionals who wish to engage themselves in the process of design, implementation & management of DevOps tool-chains and pipelines to support Continuous integration, delivery, testing, and potential deployment.
The intermediate level of course teaches the process to build a CI/CD pipeline just by using popular tools like Maven, Git for continuous development, Selenium/Junit for testing, Ansible for the deployment of Infra, Docker Swarm for the deployment of applications, and lastly Nagios for monitoring.
By getting your hands on different exercises through practical sessions, the course gives an in-depth study session and training assignments. Through this, you can gain mastery over the tools and have the best practice to build an automated pipeline completely. Gaining proficiency over these tools and hands-on practice will help you to become a proven DevOps expert in the IT industry.
What makes DevOps a Popular Choice?
As organizations are going for an enterprise-level transformation by adopting DevOps so if you can get into the DevOps training then below are the results you can foresee:
- Seamless operation between IT Operations & Development teams
- An easy reliable flow of work
- Enterprise-level project delivery success
- Improved speed of software delivery
- Automation process & departmental silos elimination
- Reduced cost of operations
Why choose DevOps training?
A tech specialist with DevOps experience and competencies is in high demand in the market. Here’s a breakdown of the advantages as a DevOps professional:
- The market worth of DevOps Professionals is high in terms of salaries.
- Large career benefits bring in big opportunities for learning DevOps skills
- The demand for DevOps Professionals have great growth in future
- Roles of DevOps professionals in the IT Industry bring in popularity for architects and engineers.
Practical Skills Sets
- Learn the importance of DevOps
- Learn CD/CI process tools & Test Automation tools including Selenium, Git, Junit, Maven
- Learn about Docker & Containerization
- Learn Continuous monitoring tools like Nagios
Hands-On Experience On
Get experience in implementing DevOps pipelines & tools through:
- 32 hours of instructor-led DevOps training
- Key skills & practices to become DevOps Architect
- Get mentored by industry experts
- Gain through real-world project tasks
- Free e-learning entrance to over 100+ courses
Who can get into DevOps Foundation Course?
- Project & Program Managers
- Software Development Professionals
- System Architects
- Data Center Professionals
- IT Service Management Professionals
- Business Analysts
- System Engineers
- IT Directors
- Testing Professionals
- Change Managers
- Working Knowledge on one programming language
- Understanding and working ability with Linux Commands
So, if want to survive and thrive in the 21st century, take advantage of the DevOps Foundational Course. This trending approach can ensure faster career growth for you bringing in large opportunities and value.