You must have wondered how to download a video from Facebook so that I can watch it even without the Internet? Or there are videos you want to share with family and friends later, so you want to save them on your phone and it will be much more convenient. If you have experienced this feeling, we believe this guide will really help you!
Nowadays, Facebook has always been a popular online social network because of its easy-to-see interface, familiarity, and always updated in interesting features. Facebook is a place where people share their thoughts, creative images, videos, useful information, and entertainment. Not only that, we can confide and communicate with people around us and connect tens of thousands of people around the world.
In this article, we will bring you a pleasant experience to download video from Facebook to your device regardless of whether you use a laptop or a desktop computer, a Windows or Mac computer, a smartphone, or a computer. smart iOS or Android. Follow along!
Step by step to download an online video from Facebook free
The process of using the features of most Facebook video downloaders is free. During this process, you have to copy the link of the Facebook video post and then go to the Snapsave website and paste the copied link in the search box, then Download.
The downloader will show you the video format quality options, select the desired option and start Download or Render.
- Step 1: Copy the URL of the Facebook video post to download. There Are 2 ways.
– With a computer, you can click on the 3 dots, select copy Link of the video “Copy link”
– With both phones and computers, you can select the arrow icon under the video to share. Then the options panel will appear and select Copy link.
- Step 2: Open one of the following FB video downloaders: Snapsave, Getfvid, FB Down, Fbdownloader, Bitdownloader, etc in your web browser.
- Step 3: Paste the video’s link into the text box, click “download”
- Step 4: Select the desired video quality, required format.
- Step 5: Wait for the video to download, depending on the downloader, the waiting time is different. For example, with Snapsave, it only takes you about 3-4 seconds to perform this process.
In case you have added the extension on your computer’s Chrome, as you can see, you don’t need to copy the link and paste it into the browser. When you watch videos on Facebook on your computer, you can see 2 blue Download SD and HD options on the screen in the corner of the video. So downloading videos becomes much simpler with just 2 clicks.
That is all useful information we want to bring to iPhone users on how to download Facebook videos with Facebook video downloader online SnapSave. This is an extremely useful and interesting tool. I am sure you will love using it. Good luck.
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit TechnoDriller
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit TechsBoy
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit TechyXL