SSC JE 2022 is one of the reputed government examinations conducted by the Staff Selection Commission annually. Around 4 lakh candidates appear for this examination every year. To appear in SSC JE 2022, it is imperative for any candidate to be an engineering graduate. The exam pattern for this examination is released by the Staff Selection Commission and the exam has two tiers.
The first tier is objective while the second tier is descriptive in nature. It is very important for candidates appearing in SSC JE 2022 to be acquainted with the pattern of the exam as it will help them to pave the right strategy and succeed in this examination.
RRB JE 2022
RRB JE 2022 is conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board to recruit competent and competitive engineering graduates from across the country to fill vacancies in various specialized posts and serve the Indian Railways. Like SSC JE, RRB JE 2022 is also for engineering graduates. For the selection of candidates, there are two tiers in RRB JE 2022. Both tiers are objective in nature. The first tier is known as CBT 1 and the second tier is known as CBT 2.
Syllabus of RRB JE 2022
For your convenience, we have divided the syllabus of RRB JE 2022 into 7 parts, which are as follows:
- General Knowledge: History and culture of India, freedom struggle, Indian geography, current affairs, Indian economy, Indian polity and constitution, sports, environmental issues concerning India and the world, scientific and technological developments.
- General Science: Life sciences, physics, and chemistry.
- General Aptitude: Number system, LCM, HCF, compound interest, simple interest, percentages, time and work, mensuration, pipes and cistern, age problems, geometry, trigonometry, ratio and proportions, BODMAS, decimals, profit and loss, algebra, fractions, and decimals.
- General Reasoning: Coding, decoding, analogies, jumbling, syllogism, Venn diagram, alphabetical and number series, data sufficiency, data interpretation, mathematical operations, conclusions, relationships, similarities, differences, directions, analytical reasoning, classification, and statements.
- General Knowledge of Computers: Networking, internet, computer viruses, websites, web browser, MS Office, operating systems, email, storage devices, input devices, and output devices.
- Fundamentals of Environment: Global warming, ozone depletion, acid rain, basics of environment, environmental pollution, types of pollution, pollution control strategies, and waste management.
- Technical Abilities: Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and civil engineering.
Click here – 5 Essentials of a Professional Resume?
Tips and Tricks to Ace Examinations like RRB JE and SSC JE
Some of the tips and tricks are given below can be followed by students appearing for examinations like RRB JE AND SSC JE. To get all the required resources for exams in a detailed manner, you can also follow BYJU’S Exam Prep.
Learn to Manage Time Properly
Time is of the utmost essence for a candidate appearing in these examinations. Students should learn to manage time effectively and efficiently. After completion of the syllabus, students should practice and revise the completed syllabus as many times as possible. Mock tests should be taken by the students to maintain speed and accuracy during the examination.
Make Short Notes and Learn Formulas
There are hundreds of formulas and concepts that need to be understood and learned by heart. Making short notes with the help of flowcharts, diagrams, and mnemonics can help students a lot, especially one day before the examination.
Practice Previous Year Questions
To get the real feel, solve the previous year’s questions. Solving these papers can provide you with an apt idea about how to cope with stress in exams. Apart from it, you can understand what type of questions have come in the previous paper and which topics are repetitive.
Apart from these things, it is important for students to have a positive mindset during the preparation and execution phase of these exams.
Click here – Do you understand the benefits of using a unique keyword?