Union Bank of India becomes largest government-owned banks of India and it has more than 120 million of the customer in all over the worlds. It has different branches after the amalgamated so the people can get a lot of the financial support from this bank. Now it introduces the internet banking service that takes out the various banking process from the different comfort for home and office. By using the internet banking ID and passwords and you can view the union bank account and go to other transactions at all any time. It allows transferring money over the online and account maintained with any bank in India. You can access them all banking account from a various parts of the world with FinanceSmarti.
Common features and benefits of UBI internet banking:
Account transaction details:
On using the union bank of India fixed deposit internet banking, you view all transaction process and collect all history of the bank account at once. Apart from that, it helps to remain over the transaction take place from the saving account.
View and print account statement:
It allows the account holder to view but also have the option to take a printout of all statements. It is needed not only for personal reference but often required for another financial service like a tax.
Transfer of funds:
It is one of the important features that accompany the net banking features to send the money. With help of it, the customer never transfers money to the account but the account took place inside India.
Direct and indirect tax payment:
On using the internet banking user can go for both direct and indirect payment of tax from their account. It is quite easy to follow the instruction.
Ease of making a secure online payment:
It brings additional comfort for the customer to make the payment without reaching the bank. It is available to transfer at all times and you can go shopping online to buy accessories and another booking. It now only lets the user pay the utility bill but also pays the loan EMIs and other insurance online. Hence it gives more comfort to the customer to access first-class ideas at all times.
What is the process of applying for the UBI net baking feature?
Each account holder from this UBI bank can apply for the net banking facility by using the below ideas
- The union bank of India customer has a debit card can make the user ID and password through the self user creating a module that is available to the respective UBI site. It takes very little time to process which welcome among the people in modern days. Here the passwords will generate by the respective users without any bank branch.
- If the user never has a debit card, then they have still made user names and passwords through the self-creation user by picking without the ATM card. you can view the right to offer such user and it can apply for the passwords through the forgot rest password page
- When business customer, they have to avail the internet banking that allows visiting bank brand and submitting the form.
What is a method of activating the UBI service?
To activate the net banking registration process, you are suggested to go through the below process. It gives hand for the customer to access the first-class idea to register in a simple manner
- At first, you must visit the site of UBI and hit over the “ self User creation “
- Over the next page, you must pick online self user creation and the retail user having a debit card. You can choose according to the debit card or not so it becomes safer to transfer money.
- Once choosing the wish option, you have to click over the Continue option
- On the next page, you must detail like account number DOB and permanent account number and verification code that must be filled
- Now you must agree to the term and condition of use and then click on the submit option.
- Once completing the above steps, you must obtain the OTP to the mobile number. Then you must submit the OTP and hit click on the Submit option.
- Now you have to apply the user ID and name which show over the screen, then click on the Continue
- Then you must make the login passwords and submit passwords. The passwords must enter twice and make as per the instruction. Then you have to click over the summit on the option and create passwords.
- The account holder must wait for one day to complete the validation process to completed an internet banking account and then you can go for the activated.
- To confirm the message, then you will send it to the registered mobile number, and the registration process is completed. Y then you can use User ID and passwords.
On reading these steps, you can get additional benefits to move funds from one place to another place.
What is the process of transfer funds through UBI net banking?
To follow the step-by-step procedure which registered net banking customers must follow the transfer fund which is declared below.
- At first, you must visit the official site
- You have to click on the retail login and if you want to login to the business account corporate login.
- Then submit user id and passwords must be entered and the click on the login next
- Over the next page, you must click on transfer.
- You must pick the type of payment and make the process. You can choose IMPS, NEFT or RTGS.
- Below, you have to choose the option and click on the ISFC
- Now you can click to transfer and pick the right option
- Then you have to enter your email id and number and then fill in the details and click to pay
- You must submit user ID and passwords
- At last, you can click on the payment option over the screen and you find out a message is successfully displayed.
By following the above steps, you can get all ideas to use internet banking and other features so it gives more comfort for every union bank of India account holder.